14.1.09

annie hall




A conversa falhada de engate 5"20 - 6"....
Mas ela conquistou-o por que conduzia bem!



ANNIE
Hi. Hi, hi.

ALVY
(Looking over his shoulder)
Hi. Oh, hi. Hi.

ANNIE
(Hands clasped in front of her,
smiling)
Well, bye. She laughs and backs up slowly
toward the door.

ALVY
(Clearing his throat)
You-you play ... very well.

ANNIE
Oh, yeah? So do you. Oh, God, whatta-
(Making sounds and laughing)
whatta dumb thing to say, right? I mean,
you say it, "You play well," and right
away ... I have to say well. Oh, oh ...
God, Annie.
(She gestures with her hand)
Well ... oh, well ... la-de-da, la-de-da,
la-la.

She turns around and moves toward the door.

ALVY
(Still looking over his shoulder)
Uh ... you-you wanna lift?

ANNIE
(Turning and aiming her thumb over
her shoulder)
Oh, why-uh ... y-y-you gotta car?

ALVY
No, um ... I was gonna take a cab.

ANNIE
(Laughing)
Oh, no, I have a car.

ALVY
You have a car?
(Annie smiles, hands folded in
front of her)
So ...
(Clears his throat)
I don't understand why ... if you have a
car, so then-then wh-why did you say "Do
you have a car?"... like you wanted a lift?

ANNIE
I don't ...
(Laughing)
I don't ... Geez, I don't know, I've ...
I wa- This ... yeah, I got this VW out
there ...
(Laughing and gesturing toward
the door)
What a jerk, yeah. Would you like a lift?

ALVY
(Zipping up his bag)
Sure. W-w-w-which way yuh goin'?

ANNIE
Me? Oh, downtown!

ALVY
Down- I'm-I'm goin' uptown.

ANNIE
(Laughing)
Oh, well, I'm goin' uptown, too.

ALVY
Uh, well, you just said you were going
downtown.

ANNIE
Yeah, well, I'm, but I ...

Sem comentários:

mobilia de quarto

movéis, discos, livros, objectos vintage. Coisas em 2ª mão cheias de charme! Contacto vgaragem@gmail.com. Marque a sua visita!